<$BlogRSDUrl$>

12/30/2004

S.S.D.Y. 


And here's Boss Moloch, properly stomping in the new year. And you thought I was kidding . . .

Last year, I let thing 2 decide on the color scheme, which explains the pinks, purples and oranges in the decorations. This year, I gave it over to Thing 1, and he wanted blue and silver. He loves the expression; he's been walking around all day doing the Boss Moloch "whoo-pee". Nothing makes me happier than when one of my children get a joke. The footyprints were a last minute decision; I didn't want him simply spray-painting over a banner again, and considering how much I feel like wiping my shitty shoes on life, this seemed to work.


2005 Posted by Hello


By the way, the "S.S.D.Y." is short for "same shit, different year". Can you tell I don't have very high expectations for the upcoming 365?




Doc "Deja Vu All Over Again" Absurd

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?